[Ohio-talk] Fw: Fw: BUCKEYE UPDATE - June 11, 2009

Dr. Smith jwsmithnfb at verizon.net
Mon Jun 22 13:33:47 UTC 2009

I thought I would send this one out again and remind you that our Caucus
will be on Sunday July 5 in the LaSalle B room on Level 5 of the Marriott.

It will be held from 5.30 to 6.30 and perhaps some of us could continue our
time together at least informally right afterwords.

Schedules will be very busy so do what you can ok?

JW

Dr. J. Webster Smith
President National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
P.O.BOX 458 Athens, Ohio, 45701-0458
Phone Number - 740-592-6326
"Changing What it Means to be Blind"