[Ohio-talk] keep my family in prayer.

Lisa Hall lhall007 at cinci.rr.com
Sun Jun 28 04:17:20 UTC 2009

I want to thank everyone for writing and praying for me. It's been
tough this week. A DVD of my family pictures were made. An audio DVD is
being made for me as well of the funeral and other things for me to
remember. I had an opportunity to see numerous neighbors I used to know
as a child. It's been great to see everyone I haven't seen in years.
Now my mom and dad and one of my aunt is singing in heaven as angels.
My mom and dad are buried at the same cemetery as my former
pediatrician and a few other people I used to know. Take care everyone.

Sincerely,

--
Lisa Hall
http://www.lisa-halls-world.org