[Ohio-talk] PLEASE LOOK AT THIS AND CONTACT ME IF YOU NEED A ROOM

Regina Noles ladynfb at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 29 02:07:01 UTC 2009

Please contact me if you still need a room at the Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center
I am still going but made a mistake and have double reservations made this is the one I am giving up if noone wants it.
Karen Noles

 Your stay at Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center begins Thursday, July 2, 2009