[Ohio-talk] Be Aware

Dr. Smith jwsmithnfb at verizon.net
Mon Jun 29 18:03:00 UTC 2009

This is for all of us but especially for those of you whose rooms are being covered by the affiliate.

We are covering room and taxes but each room will be required to submit 50 dollars to cover incidentals wich yu will get back when you check out.

This is not each individual in the room but per room.

This is a great deall because it is typically 50 dollars per day but for us it will only be a one time 50 dollar requirement.

So be prepared to use a credit card for this or pay cash when you check in and I would recommend cash if you can too decrease the possibility of double charges and you'll have some money to return home with.

I just didn't want anyone to be surprised ok?

I am also attaching our reimbursement policy to this message as a not so gentle reminder.

JW
Dr. J. Webster Smith
President National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
P.O.BOX 458 Athens, Ohio, 45701-0458
Phone Number - 740-592-6326
"Changing What it Means to be Blind"