[Ohio-talk] Convention Coming

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Tue Mar 3 03:55:02 UTC 2009

Wanda:

I was able to arrange for one when I made my hotel reservation and I
don't *think* I'll be chargbed and arm and a leg for it. But I may be
wrong. In any event, I suspect that the number of refrigerators is
severely limited. I lobbied to have Mrs. Jernigan inquire about
refrigerators but don't know if anything came of it.

Mike Freeman