[Ohio-talk] Fw: [NFBAffiliatePresidents] FW: shipment

Barbara Pierce bbpierce at pobox.com
Fri Mar 13 13:40:41 UTC 2009

My message from the company is in pertinent part: Your cost is $238.00 for
680 coins; a full case is $367.20 for 1,360 coins.  Shipping is additional
and billed at cost.  As far as I know, we do not have any March 26 events,
but these can be used throughout the year. By the way, I am going to the
roll-out. I will be buying coins for people in my chapter as well as for
myself. There are limits on how many coins I can buy that day, but if any
chapters want to invest in several coins, I will be glad to discuss with
presidents how I could do this business for you. I will be going early
Thursday morning and coming back that evening. Remember that the pre-sale
prices will continue for the first month.

Barbara