[Ohio-talk] FW: Motor City March

Sheri Albers salbers1 at cinci.rr.com
Mon Mar 16 13:51:36 UTC 2009

From: Sheri Albers [mailto:salbers1 at cinci.rr.com]
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 9:36 AM
To: Ohio-Talk-Request at Nfbnet. Org (ohio-talk-request at nfbnet.org)
Subject: Motor City March

HELLO FELLOW OHIOANS!

GIVE ME AN O! GIVE ME AN H! GIVE ME AN I! GIVE ME AN O! WHAT DOES IT SPELL?
OHIO, THE BEST STATE IN THE NFB!!!!!!!

Have you registered for the 2009 March for Independence? Named the Motor
City March, will take place on July 6th during our national convention in
Detroit. Excuse me? You will not be going to the convention? You can
register as a virtual marcher. What? You do not know how to register? I can
help you. Simply give me a call on my cell (513) 886-8697. I will get you
registered myself.

As of last week, we only had 25 Ohioans registered for the March. I believe
we can do much better than that, don't you?  Yes, I'm talking to YOU! Today,
I am  challenging our state board members and chapter officers. How do you
expect your membership to follow without example? There is really is no
excuse, time is running short.

The only excuse  that will be accepted  for not registering yet is that you
broke your back sleigh riding like I did! (just kidding)

I will be in touch, let me know if you need help! Go to the website
marchforindependence.org and it will give you all the information you need.

Yours Truly,

Sheri Albers

(513) 886-8697