[Ohio-talk] New Verizon telephone

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 16 17:13:14 UTC 2009

Hi Susan and all,
First, it's high time Verizon did this.  When I got the press release last
week, I called Verizon right away.  The reason was that we have a Motorola Q
here -- it was Caitlyn's a year or so ago, and then she went on to a
Chocolate.  I wanted to know if it was the right Motorola.  Well, the rep I
talked to had NO  CLUE what I was talking about.  She didn't know about
Talks or the "rollout" on March 15.  THen, she said that yes, my Motorola
was the right one.  I had a feeling it wasn't, so had someone look at it.
It is the Motorola Q.  The one that works with Talks is Moto Q9C. If anyone
has luck getting one of these, I'd love to hear about it.
FYI, for those of you who may not know, the Talks program has been around
for some time and runs on a number of phones available through other
providers, like T-Mobile and AT&T.
Deborah