[Ohio-talk] I'm Back

Dr. Smith jwsmithnfb at verizon.net
Tue Mar 31 00:13:18 UTC 2009

Did you guys miss me?

I'm back from my spring vacation and ready to go!

I've got some questions for you.

1 Have you registered for the Convention yet in Detroit?

Do it and save yourself some money.

2 Have you contacted Crystal McClain yet at 937-935-6188 or mcmcclain at charter.net and made arrangements to ride the bus to the Convention?

The free bus that only requires a 20 dollar deposit to hold your seat?

If you live in Cincinnati, Dayton or Toledo get busy and do it.

3 Have you contacted Cindy Conley at cconley at fuse.net or at 513-608-1399 and given her your lunch order for the April 25th Board meeting in Columbus to be held at the Gethsemane Lutheran church located at 35 East Stanton yet?

Why not get busy!

4 Have you been in contact with your particular Committee in an effort to put together a report for the Board meeting?

6 Finally, have you thought about filling out a Convention Assistance Form so that we can help you attend the Detroit Convention from July 3rd to the 8th.

I just would like some answers please?

JW

Dr. J. Webster Smith
President National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
P.O.BOX 458 Athens, Ohio, 45701-0458
Phone Number - 740-592-6326
"Changing What it Means to be Blind"