[Ohio-talk] A Reminder

Dr. Smith jwsmithnfb at verizon.net
Thu May 7 22:35:10 UTC 2009

I just wanted to remind everybody that our Ohio Caucus will take place on Sunday July 5th from 5-30 to 6-30 in the LaSalle B room on Level 5.

Of course this will be at the Convention in Detroit so you should plan to attend if you are going to be at the hotel by that time.

It's the best way for us to get to see all of our other Ohio family and more importantly, it's the best time to make arrangements for our banquet ticket exchanges.

I'll say more about this later on but if yu want to sit with other people from Ohio, you should plan on coming to the Caucus and bringing your banquet ticket with you.

By the way, you have preregistered for the Convention and banquet right?

JW

Dr. J. Webster Smith
President National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
P.O.BOX 458 Athens, Ohio, 45701-0458
Phone Number - 740-592-6326
"Changing What it Means to be Blind"