[Ohio-talk] eBay

Chewie sinat1 at embarqmail.com
Sat May 9 17:32:34 UTC 2009

Have any of you who use eBay noticed a terrible change in the way you sign in? I tried to sign in today and the sign in page is completely flash. Obviously this is a problem as screen readers can't read flash. I personally am outraged by this and I will be contacting them to let them know of my disaprroval. I am not familiar with many ways of getting their attention, so if anyone can help me find the avenues to take help would be appreciated.
Eric Burghardt
President
National Federation of the Blind of Greater Toledo

Phone: 419-494-2644