[Ohio-talk] NFB-NEWSLINE Marketing

Colleen Roth n8tnv at att.net
Wed May 20 05:19:51 UTC 2009

Hi Eric,
We handed out Newsline Brochure and talked about Newsline at the Reorganizing Meeting for Toledo.
We could hand out Newsline Brochures at an outreach event June 13th.
Our Chapter hopes to have a table there but if not I will be at another table where I can hand them out if I have any to distribute.
Colleen Roth