[Ohio-talk] Happy Memorial Weekend

Dr. Smith jwsmithnfb at verizon.net
Fri May 22 21:59:21 UTC 2009

I want to wish all of you a great Memorial weekend.

Let's remember the men and women that have paid the ultimate sacrifice so that we might enjoy this great country.

We are so blessed and fortunate that God continues to smile on us and that this thing called freedom still exist.

My father and grandfather served in the military and I for one will take some time out this weekend to think about and to thank them for their service.

JW

Dr. J. Webster Smith
President National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
P.O.BOX 458 Athens, Ohio, 45701-0458
Phone Number - 740-592-6326
"Changing What it Means to be Blind"