[Ohio-talk] emails to our reps

Dr. Smith jwsmithnfb at verizon.net
Wed May 27 19:24:33 UTC 2009

I have sent a letter on our Letterhead to the entire Senate and more
personal ones to my friends and colleagues on the Committee itself.

JW

Dr. J. Webster Smith
President National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
P.O.BOX 458 Athens, Ohio, 45701-0458
Phone Number - 740-592-6326
"Changing What it Means to be Blind"