[Ohio-talk] Fw: Sharing a letter written by one of our members

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Thu May 28 01:30:14 UTC 2009

Friends,
Bob Marquardt is a sighted member of our Cincinnati chapter.  Some may think of him as "that guy who brings Lisa", but he is a dedicated member in his own wright.
Last night at the chapter meeting, I asked for commitments to help with our effort in contacting state senators to save the library.  Bob volunteered.  Below is the letter which he composed and sent to each of the people on the list I sent him.
It is simple, honest, direct -- and exactly what we need.

If you feel a little nudge, it is not your imagination!  Thanks for your help.
Deborah
And Here's Bob's letter: