[Ohio-talk] Good Convention

Dr. Smith jwsmithnfb at verizon.net
Mon Nov 2 00:45:55 UTC 2009

Thank you all for making it possible for us to have an excellent Convention and although I'm pretty tired and will be turning in soon, I'm retiring with the thought of what we accomplished this weekend.

It was so good to see all of you and I appreciate your love and support more than you will ever know.

I learned a lot from this Convention and I promise that I will do all that I can to make the one next year, even better and  more effective in every aspect.

Next year I will devote even more time and energy to the preparations for our Convention and will do all in my power to learn from my mistakes this year.

I hope you all have a wonderful Holiday season and find and share all the love you can with those who love you.

Next year will be challenging for us but as is our attitude and history, we will meet it with determination, commitment and patience because that is the Federation way.

jw

Dr. J. Webster Smith
President National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
P.O.BOX 458 Athens, Ohio, 45701-0458
Phone Number - 740-592-6326
"Changing What it Means to be Blind"