[Ohio-talk] Good Convention

Colleen Roth n8tnv at att.net
Mon Nov 2 12:00:28 UTC 2009

Hi J. W.
It  a great Convention. I am sure it was quite different for you this year. I am also sure Barbara really noticed the difference.
You really did a great job.
Thanks for allowing me to share a little History of the History of the Federation in Toledo and my strong belief that we must channel money upwards to fund our work. It was an honor and a privilege to talk Sunday Morning as well. Thanks for allowing me to take the time to come up on the podium. I did that for Halen Johnson and all our Federation Leaders who have come before me.
I hope your cats (J. W. and Richard) are a good memory of a wonderfulConvention.
It was absolutely a surprise and a great honor for our Chapter to receive the Chapter on Move Award. We little worked very hard this past year and will continue to do so.
God Bless you all!
Colleen Roth