[Ohio-talk] Hotel Feedback

Colleen Roth n8tnv at att.net
Tue Nov 3 13:00:57 UTC 2009

Hi J. W.
I personally like the Hotel overall. I would like to stay in this price range too. Quality is important but I think the hotel did better this year.
The menu changed from last year and there were some better choices.
The Banquet Menu was much better too. It wasn't what we chose in 2008 but the way it was prepared that was the problem.
A hotel which is easy to navigate is also great. I managed to get accalamated somewhat in 2008 which is a wonder for me.
The lack of steps is nice for those of us who have difficulty walking.
If we do move please keep those of us who have difficulty with steps or those who use wheelchairs in mind not only for main metings but those other meetings we might attend.
The Shuttle Service on Thursday was wonderful. We did have a problem on Sunday but got where we needed to be on time.
Shuttles are very convenient and a lot better than Taxi Service.
We can use Shuttle for other things too.
This saves money and inconvenience.
Overall I think the Staff did a good job.
Those stupid electronic key cards were also marked well this yet.
I vote for this Hotel for at least one more year if not longer.
Colleen Roth