[Ohio-talk] Hotel Feedback

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 3 22:04:26 UTC 2009

JW,
I hated the hotel last year, but have to say that this year I thought it was
much better.  The food was better, for sure, as was the service in general.
I like the idea of going there one more year to allow time to study more
thoroughly before trying a new facility.
I would like to volunteer, however, to do a staff training before our
arrival.  There were a few incidents that were humiliating or just annoying
that clearly arose from ignorance on the part of some individual staff
members.
That said, I'd vote for giving them another year.
Deborah