[Ohio-talk] Hotel Feedback

Colleen Roth n8tnv at att.net
Wed Nov 4 12:48:09 UTC 2009

Hi J. W.
There is another reason besides blindness that some of us like the Hotel.
It is not spread out. If you have difficulty walking long distances this is a great hotel.
If we were more spead out I would have to use a Wheelchair.
I am sure that I am not the only person who feels this way. We have several members who have had surgery for Hips and knees.
As for updated room; we are not in them that much.
As long as they have beds, runing water, and provide plenty of like-ens when requested that's all we need.
Colleen Roth