[Ohio-talk] Toledo meeting

richard payne rchpay7 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 8 19:38:58 UTC 2009

Hello everyone I had the pleasure of attending the Toledo chapter meeting
this week end. President Eric got things started on time and the chapter has
grown in a short time. They gave real coins out to members on consignment
and asked them to get them sold by the next meeting. I thought that was
great. It was nice to here some of the ideals they had about fundraising
also. They continue to get new members go guys keep it up.  there
hospitality  was second to none and I hope to work with them somewhere in
the near future to get both chapters to work on a joint project. I am sure
this chapter has bigger and better things coming.

Thanks Richard