[Ohio-talk] Louis Braille Coin Toss

Colleen Roth n8tnv at att.net
Sun Nov 15 13:56:08 UTC 2009

Hi Crystal,
Check your phone number. The third digit is wrong.
I think it would really be neat.
Think about it. The OSSB Band will also be at the Rose Bowl. What a coincidence.
It's almost time for Louis Braille's 101st Birthday when the Rose Bowl is held.
Let's see how much we can all do to get this coin to be used for the coin toss.
Colleen Roth