[Ohio-talk] Sherrod Brown commits to look at S. 841

Barbara Pierce bpierce at oberlin.net
Mon Oct 5 14:16:58 UTC 2009

Yesterday afternoon I attended a convocation at Oberlin College at which
Sherrod Brown was speaking. In the question period I asked about his
willingness to cosponsor our quiet cars bill. He clearly had not been told
about it, did not know the problem existed, and promised to look into it. I
am going to call the office and try to talk with the transportation person
in order to make sure that this happens. I hope that this is a step forward.

Barbara

Barbara Pierce, Editor

Braille Monitor

237 Oak Street

Oberlin, OH 44074

Phone/fax: 440-775-2216

 <mailto:bpierce at nfb.org> bpierce at nfb.org

America faces a Braille literacy crisis.

<https://catalog.usmint.gov/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?langId
=-1&storeId=10001&catalogId=10001&identifier=4000> Be part of the solution.