[Ohio-talk] Room Reservations

Barbara Pierce bpierce at oberlin.net
Wed Oct 7 14:28:18 UTC 2009

The deadline for room reservations is October 8. The deadline for convention
prereservations is October 20. this last is ordering meal tickets and paying
the registration fee. You save money by doing it this way. Of course we are
always happy to have people prepared to pay the full amount, but it helps
with meal counts if people will get themselves in the count early.
Barbara