[Ohio-talk] meet the blind

Barbara Pierce bpierce at oberlin.net
Thu Oct 8 12:17:17 UTC 2009

Congratulations to the chapter. I have one note to us all: the original
group that formed the NFB in 1940 was seven, not eleven, and Ohio was
definitely part of the group, the Mutual of Cleveland to be precise. Now I
am drawing a blank on the name of the man who attended.  It was Glenn ???.
Can anyone recall his last name, Paul? He lived to be a very old man.

Barbara