[Ohio-talk] CoSi event

Sheri Albers salbers1 at cinci.rr.com
Thu Oct 8 15:45:47 UTC 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Susan Day
Sent: Friday, October 02, 2009 9:52 AM
To: 'NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List'
Subject: [Ohio-talk] CoSi event

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
On October 10th we are having a meet the blind month activity at CoSi in
Columbus, Ohio. It will be 11-3. I need to have some help for this event. It
will be a good opportunity to meet the public. There will be a table with
information and a video running that needs to be manned, and a table of
braille games and activities that needs to be manned. I also need braille
games to have on the table. I hope you can help me with this project. Please
reply or call me at 937-252-7151. Susan Day