[Ohio-talk] cvs pharmacies in the cleveland area

jerry jerry-purcell at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 9 11:02:34 UTC 2009

Hi all,
      Cleveland area cvs pharmacies are offering two programs for visually impaired consumers.
1.  you can get your prescription bottles and the pamphlets that come with your perscriptions written in large print and different fonts to make it easier to read.
2.  They will provide consumer's, who can't read large print, prescription bottles equipped with a small chip that when placed in a special device will read the name of the prescription, the dose, how often you take it and the basic information that comes with the pamphlets we receive when we get our prescriptions.
    Both of these services are free.  It is a pilot program beginning in Cleveland with the goal to go state wide.  You must receive your prescriptions from cvs.  they also have a free mail program.  If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.  Oh an by the way I am not affiliated in any way with cvs.  I'm just passing this along.
            thank you Jerry
            jerry-purcell at sbcglobal.net