[Ohio-talk] Fw: Braille materials

Dr. Smith jwsmithnfb at verizon.net
Fri Oct 16 10:31:52 UTC 2009

This is an exciting opportunity so read carefully.

Apparently this fellow just passed away and left all of this stuff for anyone that can use it but you must make arrangements to pick it up.

I believe they are located near the Marietta area but a free Perkins Braille machine and all of this Braille material, wow.

I'm giving us first chance and then I'll send it out to others so take advantage of this please?

jw

Dr. J. Webster Smith
President National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
P.O.BOX 458 Athens, Ohio, 45701-0458
Phone Number - 740-592-6326
"Changing What it Means to be Blind"