[Ohio-talk] convention and membership

Dr. Smith jwsmithnfb at verizon.net
Fri Oct 23 00:06:48 UTC 2009

I m back, and I love healthy competition for a good cause so keep it up and
bring as much spare cash as you can to support all of our efforts!

jw

Dr. J. Webster Smith
President National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
P.O.BOX 458 Athens, Ohio, 45701-0458
Phone Number - 740-592-6326
"Changing What it Means to be Blind"