[Ohio-talk] Senior Division Meeting

Colleen Roth n8tnv at att.net
Mon Oct 26 01:09:43 UTC 2009

Hi All,
Barbara Fohl asked me to send out this reminder because she does not have access to email right now.
Keep her mother in your prayers.
The Ohio Organization of the Senior Blind will meet Saturday October 31, 2009 from 12-15 p.m. to 1-45 p.m. at the NFB OF Ohio State Convention in Columbus.
One of our Presenters will be discussing the Visibility of our Division across the State. We want to help People experiencing Vision Loss, their Families, and Prefessionals who serve them. We want to let people know that with Alternative Techniques Nursing Homes can often be avoided and blind people can remain independent.
We would like to encourage every Chapter to send a Representative to this very important meeting.
If you are a senior, age 55 or over, or are interested in this important area, please join us. We need your ideas and energetic participation in the coming year.
Thank you,
See you there!
Colleen Roth
Vice President