[Ohio-talk] huge virus coming please read

Jordy D. Stringer jstringer at student.cscc.edu
Mon Oct 26 23:46:33 UTC 2009

HUGE VIRUS COMING ! PLEASE READ & FORWARD !

I checked with Norton Anti-Virus, and they are gearing up for this  virus!
I checked Snopes, and it is for real. Get this E-mail message sent
around to your contacts ASAP.

PLEASE FORWARD THIS WARNING AMONG FRIENDS, FAMILY AND CONTACTS!

You should be alert during the next few days. Do not open any message
with an attachment entitled 'POSTCARD FROM HALLMARK,'regardless of who
sent it to you. It is a virus which opens A POSTCARD IMAGE, which
'burns' the whole hard disc C of your computer.

This virus will be received from someone who has your e-mail address in
his/her contact list. This is the reason why you need to send this
e-mail to all your contacts. It is better to receive this message 25
times than to receive the virus and open it.

If you receive a mail called' POSTCARD,' even though sent to you by a
friend, do not open it! Shut down your computer immediately. This is the
worst virus announced by CNN.

It has been classified by Microsoft as the most destructive virus ever.
This virus was discovered by McAfee yesterday, and there is no repair
yet for this kind of virus. This virus simply destroys the Zero Sector
of the Hard Disc, where the vital information is kept.

COPY THIS E-MAIL, AND SEND IT TO YOUR FRIENDS.

REMEMBER: IF YOU SEND IT TO THEM, YOU WILL BENEFIT ALL OF US