[Ohio-talk] It's Coming

Jacob Thompson King jacobthompsonking at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 19:17:23 UTC 2009

JW,

     I know this is short notice, but I have a question about the
conference this weekend.  My Mother-in-law and her new husband would
like to hear my presentation.  Is it possile for them to register now
and if so, what should they do to regiister?  Also, I have typed up a
draft of my presentation.  I alwasy welcome feedback, so let me know
if you would have any time to look it over and I would be happy to
e-mail you a copy.  Thank you for eerything!

     I am looking forward to this weekend!

Take care,
Jacob.