[Ohio-talk] It's Coming

Dr. Smith jwsmithnfb at verizon.net
Tue Oct 27 21:57:45 UTC 2009

Send it on and I'll take a look at it.

Yes they can still register for the Conference just know that the prices
will be a bit higher but not that much.

Registration times are in your Agenda and if they need a room they should
call the hotel directly at 614.846.0300.

I'm excited about meeting all of your family and getting to know you a bit
better.

You are staying for the banquet right and we are paying for you an your wife
so what is her name?

jw

Dr. J. Webster Smith
President National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
P.O.BOX 458 Athens, Ohio, 45701-0458
Phone Number - 740-592-6326
"Changing What it Means to be Blind"