[Ohio-talk] Our Press Release

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 28 19:49:30 UTC 2009

JW,
This is an excellent release.  It is concise -- which I can tell you, as
someone who receives loads of these things every week -- is the key in
garnering any media attention!  Personally, I would have left out the word
"scores", but that's because I'm a word-picking fanatic!  It's great, and we
should be very proud of the effort.  Hope it works!
Deborah