[Ohio-talk] Good News

Dr. Smith jwsmithnfb at verizon.net
Thu Oct 29 01:26:37 UTC 2009

I am please to tell you that Barbara Pierce has agreed to serve as our representative on this new OSU-OandM Advisory group.

I have no doubt that she will do a fine job and represent our interests quite effectively and if anyone can make a significant contribution toward getting this worthwhile endeavor off the ground in the most positive manner, it is Barbara Pierce.

I want to thank those of you who expressed interest in the position and to tell you to keep  your ears and eyes open because this could be an opportunity for others to serve at some point in the future.

jw

Dr. J. Webster Smith
President National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
P.O.BOX 458 Athens, Ohio, 45701-0458
Phone Number - 740-592-6326
"Changing What it Means to be Blind"