[Ohio-talk] Documents on their way

Barbara Pierce bpierce at oberlin.net
Wed Sep 2 13:03:26 UTC 2009

This is an announcement to presidents. I put chapter and division lists into
the mail yesterday. Please read the cover memo carefully. It reviews what
you must do with this list before returning it to me. A number of presidents
and board members received electronic revisions of the leadership handbook.
I will be bringing hard-copy ones to the board meeting for those who
requested them. The handbook is about 90 pages long. If you are using the
electronic version only, you will find that a line of hyphens has been
inserted at the bottom of each document. The table of contents will help you
to understand what you have  here. I advise people receiving the paper copy
to recycle everything in your current notebook except the dividers. These
you should insert at the beginning of each appendix. I really have revised
everything, so I hope you will find this helpful.

Barbara

Barbara Pierce, Editor

Braille Monitor

237 Oak Street

Oberlin, OH 44074

Phone/fax: 440-775-2216

 <mailto:bpierce at nfb.org> bpierce at nfb.org

America faces a Braille literacy crisis.

<https://catalog.usmint.gov/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?langId
=-1&storeId=10001&catalogId=10001&identifier=4000> Be part of the solution.