[Ohio-talk] Fw: [NFBAffiliatePresidents] Meet the Blind Month Reminder and BrailleCoin Updates

Dr. Smith jwsmithnfb at verizon.net
Mon Sep 14 23:16:22 UTC 2009

Here is the latest update about our campaign.

As we approach October, let's do all that we can to make sure that we are as
successful as possible ok?

JW

Dr. J. Webster Smith
President National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
P.O.BOX 458 Athens, Ohio, 45701-0458
Phone Number - 740-592-6326
"Changing What it Means to be Blind"