[Ohio-talk] Board Meeting Agenda

Barbara Pierce bpierce at oberlin.net
Tue Sep 15 12:09:48 UTC 2009

The scholarship committee should report briefly. Neither Deborah nor I have
approached the women we were to offer a trip to convention to. Should we
rethink that decision in the current situation?

I would also like a bit of time to consult the board about how we want to
approach newsletter recipients to find out whether they wish to continue to
receive the newsletter and in which format. The question is whether we ask
them to notify us if they wish to come off the list, or do we do as the
national is doing and say that they will be dropped unless they let us know
that they wish to continue to receive it. The second method will result in
fewer on the list, but it is more likely to drop those who never open the
publication.

Barbara