[Ohio-talk] A Question

Colleen Roth n8tnv at att.net
Wed Sep 23 09:43:23 UTC 2009

Hi Everett,
As just inspired to skip sky diving.  I'll go for tandem bike
riding, though.
I have also.  wanted to do that.  I do not know if I could do it
now but wanted to try when I was younger.
I do not have very good balance but think a tandem bike ride
would be the Cat's Meow.
Everett your story is really amazing.  I just knew it was written
by you before I looked at the sender's name.
Only you could tell a story like that.
J.W.  keep Connie the Cat well away from your adventure.
I do not want to know when you are going to do it unless I can
sit and pray for all of you.
Adventure is gr but I would have never made a good explorer or
ioneer.
It has nothing to do with blindness, I just do not like
Adventure, even in books.
Now tandem biking is a different thing.
Colleen Roth