[Ohio-talk] question of philosophy

Colleen Roth n8tnv at att.net
Thu Sep 24 00:21:15 UTC 2009

Hi,
I am glad you posed this.
If Mr. Edward's column doesn't tell you why those of us who are Federationists are proud members of the NFB THEN I do not know what will get the point across.
Can you imagine taking years to get to a point where you actually can agree on a position which may or may not be ambivalent?
Personally, I want to have a Philosophy which helps us all to achieve the most that we can. I do nibblieve that we in the NFB ARE PREJUDICED TOWARD THOSE WHO DO NOT HAVE THE SKILLS OF BLINDNESS WHICH THEY COULD HAVE ACHIEVED. We do not coddle people, but we do care about them. I am a blind person not a person who happens to be blind. Isn't it sad that the President of ACB CANNOT DESCRIBE HIS GROUP AND DOESN'T EVER THINK IT WILL BE COHESIVE.
I for one am very proud to be a Member of the NFB.
Colleen Roth