[Ohio-talk] My Trip To Cleveland

Dr. Smith jwsmithnfb at verizon.net
Sun Sep 27 22:18:18 UTC 2009

I want to thank  our Cuyahoga family members for a wonderful meeting and time of fellowship on Saturday the 26th of September.

President Anderson and her people had the meeting at a great location and the food and atmosphere were wonderful.

It is so good to see the variety of ways of doing things in our affiliate from chapter to chapter and I love meeting members I have not had the pleasure of meeting before!

Although the weather outside on Saturday was cool and dreary it was warm and friendly in our meeting space and the meeting was run effectively and provided excellent information for all in attendance I thought.

Well done.

jw

Dr. J. Webster Smith
President National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
P.O.BOX 458 Athens, Ohio, 45701-0458
Phone Number - 740-592-6326
"Changing What it Means to be Blind"