[Ohio-talk] Missing content on Newsline

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 6 13:10:56 UTC 2010

Dear Scott,
I have been troubled for some time that the content for the Cincinnati
Enquirer available on Newsline seemed far too sparse to be representing the
entire paper.  Yesterday, however, the point was made loud and clear.
Several print-reading friends mentioned to me that there was an article
about a woman who organizes event for people who are both deaf and blind.  I
was sure that this must refer to a woman I know, so I went to Newsline in
the wee hours this morning to hear it.  As usual, there are only 4 sections:
Business, Entertainment/Life, Local news, and Opinion.  I checked every
article in every section and the piece wasn't there.
Please see below the article that appeared in the April 5 Cincinnati
Enquirer, forwarded to many of us here in Ohio by a blind friend who works
on legislative issues.  My thinking is that perhaps by following the link,
you might somehow be able to determine how and why content is being left out
of the version found on Newsline.

Thanks for all you do!

Deborah Kendrick