[Ohio-talk] please alert me about Newsline problems

Cheryl Fischer c16a19f at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 6 23:29:07 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

I just read Deborah's message about the lack of articles in the
Cincinnati paper and want to tell everyone to let me know right away if
you experience a problem with one of the newspapers or with the TV
listings on Newsline, or even if you just suspect a problem.   The
situation Deborah described is unacceptable.

I can be reached at 1-866-391-0841.  You can also call or e-mail Bob
Watson at the NFB National Center at bwatson at nfb.org.  Bob Watson is the
person who fixes the Newsline problems.

Thanks,
Cheryl