[Ohio-talk] please alert me about Newsline problems

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Wed Apr 7 02:19:09 UTC 2010

Some papers, Newsline is able to get directly from the paper, and
some it has to get off the Web.  Cincinnati sounds like a web
paper.  Sometimes the web papers also come from RSS feeds, which is
why they seem to dribble in -- we have the same problems with the St.
Paul Pioneer Press here.  Papers don't necessarily put everything in
the printed paper on the web.  Some of it is for copyright reasons,
the rest, I don't know.

Dave