[Ohio-talk] The April 24th Agenda For Board Meeting

Dr. Smith jwsmithnfb at verizon.net
Mon Apr 12 21:35:22 UTC 2010

Attached you should find a copy of the agenda for our April 24th Board meeting to be held in Toledo.

A message from our friends in Toledo will follow shortly with directions and any reminders for us and remember that they will be providing lunch for us as well.

Also, I will be bringing afew of the Louis Braille coins that we purchased if anyone would like to buy some and I'll be bringing the remaining Jernigan raffle tickets for purchase as well. The coins sell for 32 and 42 dollars respectively and the raffle tickets are 10 dollars each but remember that the prize is 1000 dollars and a all expense paid trip to our Convention next year wich will be held in sunny Orlando Florida.

jw

Dr. J. Webster Smith
President National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
P.O.BOX 458 Athens, Ohio, 45701-0458
Phone Number - 740-592-6326
"Changing What it Means to be Blind"