[Ohio-talk] Spring Board Meeting

Eric Burghardt sinat1 at embarqmail.com
Thu Apr 15 04:46:13 UTC 2010

The time is fast approaching for the spring board meeting in Toledo at the
Christ Community church at 1421 S. Cove Blvd.

I would like to get a head count for refreshment purposes, so if you are
coming to the meeting please contact me and let me know.

Wanda Sloan I got your message and am working on it, I'll get back to you as
soon as I can.

The date is April 24th from 10 AM to 3 PM

The number to the church is 419-242-8300

Any Questions call me at the home number below

Eric Burghardt

NFB of Greater Toledo

President

419-655-2402(H)

419-494-2644 (C)

Worrying is a lot like a rocking chair, It gives you something to do, but it
doesn't get you anywhere