[Ohio-talk] Dinner and A Show--Dallas, TX Conventioneers

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Thu Apr 22 00:45:27 UTC 2010

Hello List Members,

The national convention is a busy place with lots of activities and opportunities for learning.  So why not add another activity that we can do as a group?

Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament is a venue that will transport you to the 11th Century and the times of King Philippe's court.  Please visit:

http://www.medievaltimes.com/dallas/faq.aspx

for more information.

If there is sufficient interest, we can arrange a date that doesn't conflict with anyone's plans and do something fun for the evening.  I have chosen Friday, May 14 as an arbitrary date for us to make a dicision.  The reason for that is that booking must be done as far in advance as possible.  If we can book this event as a group, we can probably get a discount.

In the meantime, e-mail me if you are interested.  I look forward to our group outing!

Milena