[Ohio-talk] Well Done Toledo

COLLEEN Roth n8tnv at att.net
Tue Apr 27 13:33:12 UTC 2010

Hi All,
It was great having all of you here.
It was a lot of work and I never thought we'd have something like this in Toledo in 2007.
It is amazing what things can change in a few years.
Thanks to all for your help.
You know who you are.
I think the Lemon Cake was the Cat's Meow.
Those of us who had Terry's Noodles Saturday or at our picnic last year think this is a great tradition.
Have a great day!

Colleen Roth