[Ohio-talk] Dinner and a Show

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Thu Apr 29 00:43:37 UTC 2010

Hello List Members:

Debbie baker and Susan Day, you are also counted.  For more information about tickets, please go to

www.medievaltimes.com.

Besides the caucus date of July 4th at 5:30 PM, some of us have signed up for the barbecue given by the hotel.  I don't know when that will be, but I will find out.  So between the caucus, barbecue and banquet dates, we have two or three days of possible dates.  Let's keep the discussion going and decide on a date by Friday, May 14.

With everyone being so busy and trying to catch one's breath, it would be refreshing to take a few hours of fun and relaxation away from the hub of hotel convention activity.  It would be fun to get together for a group outing.

Milena