[Ohio-talk] Fund-raising Idea

wanda sloan wsloan4 at woh.rr.com
Thu Apr 29 03:28:19 UTC 2010

I really felt that most of you did not understand the information on the
Home Based Arts Books that I presentated to you from the Children's
Historical Publishing .
I sold these during Xmas and I made over $200.00 all by miself.  No money
down.  Just take the books, show them and they sell themselves. Check out
the website.
www.childrenshistoricalpublishing.org